At Comfort Bagel our mission is to make the best bagels and bagel sandwiches in Western Massachusetts while also creating an exceptional customer experience. We are currently looking for bakers and front-of house staff.
Do you love the aroma of sourdough in the morning? Do you love to work with your hands? Are you an early morning riser? We are seeking a baker to join our team and will train the right person.
Responsibilities include making, forming, prepping and baking bagels as well as preparing/mixing ingredients for our house-made spreads and other food offerings. Hours are Thurs-Sun, 4am to 12pm with potential to add additional days in the future.
Pay is $18 per hour plus tips
- Must be able to lift and control up to 50 LB bags of flour (as well as other baking ingredients)
- Have access to reliable transportation
- Enjoy working with others
- Conscientious and open to learning new skills
If you are a reliable self-starter with a strong attention to detail, a sense of humor and able to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment - you might be a good fit!
Front of House
We are expanding our hours/days and seeking outgoing individuals to work primarily front of house, 3-4 days a week (mornings through early afternoon).
Do you have an outgoing personality and LOVE to interact with customers? Do you pick up new skills easily? Are you able to work quickly and efficiently even when under pressure? Are you reliable? If yes to all of the above, we are seeking someone like you!
On any given day, you could be:
- Taking customers’ orders (Toast POS system)
- Packing to-go orders
- Prepping ingredients and crafting bagel sandwiches
- Making and serving coffee
- Whipping and packaging cream cheese
- Washing dishes, cleaning, sweeping, mopping and all of the other less-than glamorous tasks that go along with running a bagel shop.
Starting pay is $17.50/hr + tips. We will train the right people but you must have access to reliable transportation.
Please fill out the form below, include position you are applying for, any previous job experience and tell us why you think you are the perfect person for the job (that second part is important!)